EXPERTS We are specialist ATEX Auditors and Engineers, experts in the area of Electrical Installations in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres. We cover all industries in Ireland – North and South
COMPETENT , independent expert advice and assistance on all ATEX and Functional Safety issues.
CERTIFIED SGS BASEEFA (UK) and TÜV Rheinland certification.
LICENCED IECEx Certified Auditor to verify compliance with DSEAR / Irish Legislation requirements.
INSURED Full Professional Indemnity & Public Liability Insurances for all our activities.
- ATEX/DSEAR Audit and Risk Assessments
- ATEX Inspections of electrical installations. Retrospective verification of existing installations.
- ATEX Advice and Awareness Training for Engineers, Technicians and Production personnel
- ATEX Compliance Review of Existing Electrical, Instrumentation and Mechanical Equipment
- ATEX Verification, Documentation and Sign-off of New Installations
- ATEX Risk Assessments of Legacy Equipment
- ATEX Documentation Preparation of Explosion Protection Document, Installation Verification Dossier and Descriptive System Documents
- SIL Risk Assessments & Verification for new or existing interlocks
- Layer of Protection Analysis for SIL determination
- Critical Interlock Design for process safety critical interlocks
- Critical Interlocks Review of existing safety interlocks on processes and equipment
- Interlock Testing Preparation of Critical Interlock lists and testing regimes
PROJECT SERVICES For Engineers / Consultants / Systems Integrators / ContractorsTackle ATEX projects with confidence with assistance from Veritex
- Specialist expertise to boost your in-house ATEX knowledge, assuring the client of full ATEX/DSEAR compliance
- Assistance from the early stage of the project, through design, equipment selection, installation, inspection, verification and handover.
- Review and approval of electrical designs and loop diagrams.
- Review and approval of purchase specifications for ATEX equipment and instrumentation.
- Preparation of the Descriptive System Documents for Intrinsically Safe Systems.
- Preparation of SIL verification reports for ATEX related interlocks.
- Provision of all documentation, field inspection reports etc.
- Preparation of ATEX Verification Dossier for client handover.
Other project related services include –
- Attend Hazop, providing Functional Safety input
- Interpret Hazop recommendations for implementation
- Provide P&ID input
- Ensure effectiveness of Functional Safety systems
- Assist with SIL Assessments
- Carry out SIL Verification of final design
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss your requirements